Sabtu, 20 Januari 2018

Hello Again: The Pomegranate Shirtwaist Dress


Earlier this week, my sister and I decided to kick off our fall with a trip to Crane's Orchards in Fennville. We had a marvelous time and took home both apples and pumpkins. This was a first for us both, visiting an apple orchard and being able to pick our own pumpkins from the field.  So what did I wear? I chose to wear my pomegranate shirtwaist dress paired, again, with green. I am fast finding this frock so incredibly useful. It is suitable for both spring and fall with only  a slight change of accessories. So far I have worn this dress with many different collars and someday I will have to share those here. . . Anyway, enjoy today's brief post.
The apples were wonderful to say the least . . .



We had so much fun and took home about 10 pounds all together. . .
Next we found ourselves at the pumpkin patch . . .