Sabtu, 20 Januari 2018

A Dutch Rose and Dior’s New Look



Original 40s Suits 40s Fashion


This original late 40s, early 50s suit is one I picked up in Chicago. I already posted about it but I was not too thrilled with the images. So, I decided a redo was in order. Besides, I also want to show off this look paired with red accessories. I thought that the blue-grey tone of the suit would pair really will with the red of this 50s hat and bag set and my original red 40s pumps. Since it is Tulip Time over here, I thought that my red delft rose set was too perfect not to show off with this suit. I found these at an antique fair for a song and just had to take them home with me. I have Dutch ancestry so that’s why.
Original 40s Suits 40s Fashion

Original 40s Suits 40s Fashion


The hat and bag set were a real find at my favorite antique mall, Lakeshore Antiques. These found their way into my collection a long time ago but this is the first time I have really worn them. Finding the