Sabtu, 20 Januari 2018

Better Homes & Gardens, December of 1940





Since we are now in December, I thought it would be fun to take a look at a December, 1940 edition of Better Homes and Gardens. Why? because there are an abundance  of holiday decorating and meal ideas inside and why not add a little 1940s vintage charm to the house as well as the closet? Today, I am going to show off some of the more colorful pages which include vibrant color displays of décor as well as black and white photographs and illustrations featuring the latest festive ideas from 1940. These pages have gift ideas, hints on decorating windows, tricks for fun appetizers and so much more. Someday when I have a house of my own, I hope to employ some of these ideas into my own decorating but until then, I don't think it hurts to look. Enjoy!